Interpretation activities are highly demanding and timely, so the quality of interpretation is very important. What are the evaluation criteria for interpretation quality
1. Credibility: mainly refers to whether the information is completely and accurately conveyed, and whether the meaning of the service object is clearly expressed;
2. Acceptability: it mainly refers to whether the expression of the target language has clear logicality and level, which is easy for the audience to understand;
3. Conciseness: it mainly refers to whether the original words of the service object are expressed concisely and concisely;
4. Diversity: it mainly refers to whether the interpreter can deal with various accents, themes and types of interpreting activities flexibly and freely;
5. Rapidity: it mainly refers to whether the interpreter can sort out ideas in a short time and transmit local information;
6. Technicality: mainly refers to the interpreter's professional behavior, communication art, emergency strategies, insight into cross-cultural differences, proper control of communication scenes, and whether the interpreter is proficient in the use of interpretation equipment.