Interpretation is not only more difficult, but also requires more interpreters. Next, Beijing translation company will share with you what taboos are there in interpreting?
1. It is necessary to take notes in interpretation, so as not to lose the most important words and affect the expression. In order to make the expression more comprehensive, many people remember the notes very well, which is absolutely undesirable. In this way, at the beginning, you can remember it comprehensively, but you will not have time to write down the content later. The translated things will certainly be top heavy, which makes people feel very disharmonious. In taking notes, you need to write down those important words.
2. Every interpreter will encounter words that he or she thinks is out of date. When encountering new words, he should not be stuck there in a hurry and don't listen to the full text. This is just a case of picking sesame seeds and losing watermelon. Maybe this word is not important to the whole text, and the meaning of this word can be judged according to the context.
3. In the process of interpretation, we often encounter long and difficult sentences. We should not panic at this time. We should pay attention to the attributive clauses and long sentences containing participle phrases in the book. In addition, you can adjust the order of sentences as long as the meaning is expressed clearly.
4. Many people speak with an accent, which is normal. Because of different regions, it is just like we have dialects. We can't know what the speaker is talking about just because the speaker has an accent. We should be familiar with the accent.
5. It is better to make preparations before the meeting and make clear the content of the meeting. Only in this way can we make preparations in advance to avoid being caught off guard. If we are not familiar with the content, we will think about it for a long time and may not be able to complete the interpretation within the specified time.
6. Insufficient vocabulary. The interpreter is not required to understand every word. The key is to convey the meaning of the original text clearly and accurately.
7. To learn to overcome their own internal tension, especially novice, too nervous will affect the play.
8. English is not fluent enough, constantly correcting their pronunciation and words, so as to delay time. Good oral English is the first step.
9. I think the previous translation is not good or does not understand the meaning, and affect the mood behind.
10. When interpreting, I always want to use some beautiful words, so it takes a lot of time. Although a single sentence sounds good, due to the unreasonable arrangement of time, there may be missed translation later.