Many companies are involved in foreign business, the number of translation companies is increasing, and the quality of translation is uneven, so how to find a professional translation company in Beijing? Let's follow the editor to understand.
In this environment where there is no clear reference standard, it is very difficult and important for customers (including translators) to find and cooperate with the ideal translation company. For translation companies, how to stand out from the numerous translation companies.
How to become a good professional translation company. In this regard, Beijing translation company believes that a good professional translation company should have the following points, which can be used as a reference for customers (including translators) in choosing translation companies.
How to find a good professional translation company
1. Clear translation methods. At present, the common translation methods are translation, interpretation, localization translation, machine translation and so on. When consulting clients, they should first ask the translation companies what translation methods they can undertake, and at the same time, state their own position, that is, the translation methods they want to choose, so as to have more targeted communication. For translators, it is necessary to make sure whether the project is translated or interpreted or dispatched.
2. Focus on the office location. The quality of the office environment is the embodiment of the strength of a translation company. This is because the entry threshold of translation companies is relatively low, there are many small companies, and even some small husband and wife workshops, without their own clear office location. Translation as a service.
It is particularly important to have your own office location. A good office environment can make it easier for customers to negotiate and hand over documents. At the same time, office location is also a way to judge whether a translation company has been approved by the industrial and commercial department. Therefore, as customers (including translators), if they can, or when they have major project needs, they can visit the site to make selective mistakes.
3. How long has the translation company been established. In fact, this is also very important, because only when a translation company has been established for a long time, it can accumulate a large number of translator resources, translation language technology and vocabulary, as well as excellent translation service processes. For example, Beijing translation company has accumulated rich resources over the years, and the quality of translation services has been constantly improved and improved. Only with these factors can we ensure the smooth completion of all aspects of the translation document.
4. Whether the translation company has its own official website. This is also very important, generally good professional translation companies will have their own independent official website, because this is a special entrance for them to publicize themselves.
5. See if you have your own full-time translators. Good professional translation companies generally have their own full-time translators, at least with full-time English translators. The more full-time translators there are, the stronger their strength will be. Because the translation industry is a service industry, and the products sold are intangible.
A lot of work, especially translation services, can be done through the Internet, which leads to some translation companies taking advantage of opportunism, using only part-time translators to work without full-time staff, which inevitably leads to some defects in translation services and translation quality.
6. Whether the translation company has relevant qualification certificate. Good professional translation companies generally have a lot of translation qualifications, such as translation business qualifications, Translation Association members, etc., these qualifications can be found in the official website. Because of the low threshold of the translation industry, many organizations without translation qualifications can also provide translation services. Without certain qualifications, it is difficult to ensure the quality of customer documents.
What are the conditions for a good professional translation company
1. Establish an excellent professional translation team. Beijing translation company believes that the translation team should not only provide high-quality translation services, but also ensure the stability of the translation team. This requires translation companies to recruit personnel according to their professional characteristics, and formulate a reasonable performance to continuously improve the comprehensive ability of translators, so as to achieve the development of translators and the company and achieve a certain degree of team stability.
2. Pay attention to proofreading. In the whole translation process, the work of proofreading department is another very important work. The importance of proofreading department can not only ensure the accuracy of translation, but also improve the company's efficiency and reduce the rate of rejection. The most important thing is to ensure the stability of the translation company's business.
3. Pay attention to daily accumulation. Translation companies undertake a wide range of translation projects. Only by focusing on daily accumulation can we improve the efficiency of translation in the process of translation. The professionalism of translation work also depends on the accumulation of time. Do a good job in the accumulation of weekdays, the integration of the relevant professional vocabulary, can effectively improve work efficiency.
4. Build your own sales team. A good professional translation company should generally have its own sales team. On the one hand, they contact customers, on the other hand, do a good job of customer service after translation, so as to better serve customers from pre-sale to after-sale.
How to find a good professional translation company? What conditions does a good professional translation company have? Whether from the perspective of customers (including the translator group) or from the perspective of the translation company itself, the conditions that a good professional translation company should have can be started from various aspects.