There are more and more translation companies in China. They advertise all over the Internet, which makes people confused about the true and the false. How can we choose English translation companies? Here's how Beijing translation company's customer service introduces:
1. Don't trust advertisements.
On the Internet, there are so many advertisements that every one of them has no way to start. We emphasize here that to find a formal translation company, to judge whether a company is formal and competent for your requirements, we need to know as follows:
(1) Whether the introduction of the official website is comprehensive, including the company's situation, business content, qualification certificate and customer case;
(2) Whether the price is transparent or not, if you feel that the quotation is not transparent enough in communication with some translation companies, you should be careful;
(3) Whether the quality is guaranteed. Customers are concerned about quality. As a professional translation company, quality control has its own process system. If there is no detailed introduction on its official website, please pay attention to whether it has the translation ability to serve customers.
2. Don't be greedy for small things.
In order to compete, many translation companies tend to press the price very low to win business. A strong company will offer a reasonable price in general. The quality of translation is often not guaranteed when the price is lower than the market price. At the end of the day, it may cost more to fix, but it's not worth it. For example, in a business contract, the price quoted by the other party is 100 yuan per thousand words. Do you dare to translate the information to him?
The most important thing to see whether the company is good or not is whether it has a high degree of integrity. A company with only a few dozen high-level translators will be more trustworthy than a company that claims to have hundreds of translators. In the translation industry, there are few high-level translators. A company with hundreds of translators should not pay too much attention to the scale of the company. It is often more thoughtful and ideal to choose a regular and qualified translation company.
4. Goods comparison
Each translation company has its own characteristics and areas of expertise, so when customers are looking for cooperation with translation companies, they need to communicate with each other to understand the details. They need to compare prices and quality. For those translation companies whose translation price is not transparent or who cooperate at a price lower than the market price, we should be very careful, because there are many customers whose feedback is not guaranteed, and the subsequent costs are greater, and some of them have not been paid directly. Therefore, if the cost budget is sufficient, it is suggested that customers choose translation platform or large-scale translation companies for cooperation. These companies have better service experience, higher level of project management, sufficient professional translators to follow up the translation tasks of customers, and perfect after-sales service in terms of quality, so that customers can rest assured of cooperation.
5. Pay attention to the whole service process
The requirement of high quality requires standard service. When choosing an English translation company, the customer should know the translation process clearly. There are special translators for translation, scheduling, proofreading and final communication with the customer. All of them should be of high quality and clearly stated. If there is a problem, it is necessary for a translation company to deal with it in time.