With the globalization of the times, work, study and tourism are all likely to go abroad. For some people who are not good at English, ordering food has become a difficult task. Now the editor of Beijing Translation Company tells you the secret of ordering food abroad.
1. Waiter, can you come here for a minute?
2. It's very kind of you to invite me.
3. I'm glad you could come, sir. Please sit down. This is a household meal, please don't mention it. Would you like some chicken, Mr. Liu?
4. Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me about the different characteristics of Chinese food?
5. Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is lighter; Shanghai cuisine is more greasy: Hunan cuisine has strong fragrance and strong spicy taste.
6. Chinese cuisine is very delicate, with all the colours, aromas and tastes.
7. Would you like some more, sir?
8. No, thank you. I'm full.
9. How did you eat?
10. I haven't had such a delicious meal for a long time. The meal was too rich.
11. I'm honored to have you like it.
12. Thank you for your hospitality.
The above tips are shared by Beijing Translation Company about ordering meals abroad. I hope they will be helpful to you. If you want to know more about it, please pay attention to our official website.