Professional translation companies require translators to be rigorous enough to avoid some misunderstandings affecting the overall quality of translation, which will not only bring trouble to customers, but also affect the reputation and development of their translation companies. Beijing Translation Company will share with you what should be paid attention to in contract translation?
1. Contract translation is easy to replace official adverbs with words at will.
Some adverbs of official documents are often involved in contract translation. When translating these words, we must ensure the use of adverbs of official documents and replace them with words at will, which will lead to the decline of the quality of translation, thus falling into a state of inferior translation, and will have a great impact on both customers and translation companies.
2. The lack of contract rigor due to the easy use of confusing words in contract translation
Contracts are very rigorous, for any word is very sophisticated, any word changes may lead to significant differences in meaning. However, many translators neglect the importance of the choice of polysemy and think that the meaning is similar, so they use some words which are easy to confuse, which leads to errors in translation.
3. Contract translation tends to overlook contract details
For the details of the contract is very important, such as money, time, quantity, etc. If there is no certain scope limit, then it is easy to lead to loopholes in the contract, causing unnecessary trouble. Any negligence of decimal points will lead to loopholes in the contract. We must avoid falling into these misunderstandings and ensure the accuracy of the contract content.
4. Implement strict confidentiality of client's contract translation materials, and carry out special confidentiality measures according to the special requirements of customers. Customers with special requirements can specify in the translation service agreement. Take effective safety measures and operational specifications to prevent your information from being leaked.
5. For client's contract translation materials, they will not be copied or transferred. Generally, the client's translation materials will be retained for two weeks. If the client has no other specific needs, we will completely delete and destroy the customer's original materials and translation materials.
Above are the matters needing attention in contract translation collated by Beijing Translation Company. I hope I can help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will serve you wholeheartedly.