On the evening of December 21, Jin, a resident of Xinhua Xuefu Spring Community on Qianshan Road in Hefei, was pushing her two-year-old daughter downstairs for a walk when a cigarette butt "fell from the sky" burned her child. Later, Ms. King went door to door to find the cigarette thrower, but no one admitted it.
It is understood that at about 20:50 that night, Ms. Jin was pushing her two-year-old daughter for a walk in the community. When Ms. King came downstairs No. 4, a sudden howling noise came from the trolley. Ms. King hurried to check and unexpectedly found a cigarette end that had not been extinguished in her daughter's collar.
Looking at her daughter's neck burned, Ms. Jin took her daughter to the hospital to see a doctor. On December 25, reporters saw that there was a coin-sized burn on the girl's right neck. Ms. King said that she came to Building 4 the next day and knocked door to door in the hope of finding a cigarette thrower, but no one admitted that "the property said that there was no surveillance camera in the community, and it was impossible to find out who did it."
Property company staff said that because the community did not install monitoring, and the incident happened at night, the property side can not find out who the cigarette thrower is, "the community has also occurred before the parabolic incident, the property has also posted a notice in the community, appealing to everyone not parabolic at high altitude."
In response, Li Lawyer, director of Shaoyang Law Firm in Anhui Province, said that the little girl was scalded. Without any evidence to prove which household upstairs caused the scald, she could take the fair responsibility. She could negotiate or prosecute all the households except the first floor of the building to take the responsibility together, and at the same time ask the property of the community to take the responsibility for mismanagement.